EMPIRE Swerve 3/2 PP+ Bodyboard
EMPIRE Swerve 3/2 PP+ Bodyboard
The Empire Swerve is ready for action in any conditions with his versatile template. You can jump up on the knee and bash a section or fling yourself out of that big dreamy bowl. This is the perfect board to help you figure out what's going to be right for you, it's not too narrow, not too wide, but just right. The added mesh and 1x stringer will combine to give you that perfect amount of flex inside those critical sections while the 3/2 Concave Channel system will ensure you have the speed and control for when you set your line. This board can handle anything you throw at it and is a one of kind board with all its features.
KINETIC CORE™ (PP)- Constructed from premium grade 1.9 lb density Arpro Polypropylene resins, Kinetic Core™ delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process. Kinetic Core is a warm water core available in various reinforcement configurations, each tuned for specific wave conditions.
- NXLPE WAVE CUSHION Deck Skin- 8lb Non-Crosslink Polyethylene outer skins. The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
- DECK CONTOURS
- SURLYN® Slick w/ Swerve graphic lines - Surlyn is a unique, rubber like combination of ethylene resins and other copolymers invented and manufactured by the chemical geniuses at DuPont. Unlike rigid plastics, Surlyn has amazing flexural stiffness that allows a board to conform and contort to the curve of the wave when controlled by applied pressure from the rider. When the torque is released, the dynamic memory properties of the Surlyn deliver instant recoil, projecting the board onto the next section. Surlyn is so strong that it is used as the cover for golf balls due to its unique abilities to resist cutting and abrasions from golf club impact. Surlyn is the slick of choice for high end bodyboards.
- REACT MESH- Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- 1x CFT Stringer- High grade, light weight filament wound composite-fiber tube for increased board strength and spring like recoil.
- Crescent Tail- Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Loose and responsive, Crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the Pro Team's. CNC cut for maximum precision.
- NOSE BULBS
- 3/2 System- (3xConcave/2xChannel)- Empire has worked tirelessly over the last few years to develop a functional channel system to perform in all conditions. The result is the 3/2 (3xConcave/2xChannel) system which features a main centered concave planning hull with two large outer channels and two smaller inner concaves. The concave one, three, and five all have increased depth, width, and length to serve as hulls to produce more hydrodynamic lift which results in maximum speed and drive. Concave Three in the very middle serves at full capacity while the board is flat as well as driving down the line while channels one and five serve at an optimized function while bottom turning and trimming; keeping your rail edge fully locked into the wave face and directing water out through the tail. The concaves two and four's main duties are stabilization and engagement on the wave face to prevent sliding out while optimizing the velocity of water flow throughout the more centered surface area of the board to produce maximum hydrodynamic flow resulting in the most proficient channel system ever created by Empire. This system will increase your board's grip on the wave face while also creating the fastest ride you've ever experienced. With such a large volume of water flowing through the board at an incredible velocity, it will allow you to hold high lines and produce more speed than ever coming off bottom turns. This unique channel system also permits for a quick and responsive feel for line adjustments while trimming and driving down the line. This board is designed with two things in mind: Speed + Control.