Empire Dragger PP 4X Bodyboard
Traci, who has been dubbed the Clamdragger, is one of the hardest charging girls on the North Shore. She has taken her years of experience of riding waves around the world, including her new home at Pipeline, to develop a model for all fellow draggers, male or female. This board is packed with great features! It comes with Kinetic PP core, Surlyn slick, Quad Concave Channels on the slick, 1x stringer, CNC channels, and is sized perfectly for optimum control and drive when you need it most in critical waves.
Empire Dragger PP+ features:
- KINETIC CORE™ (PP)- Constructed from premium grade 1.9 lb density Arpro Polypropylene resins, Kinetic Core™ delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process. Kinetic Core is a warm water core available in various reinforcement configurations, each tuned for specific wave conditions.
- 4X Channels (Quad Concave) - 4x channels will providing more speed, more control and a better chance to exit the barrel.
- NXLPE WAVECUSHION Deck- 8lb Non-Crosslink Polyethylene outer skins. The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
- SURLYN® Slick Bottom- Surlyn is a unique, rubber like combination of ethylene resins and other copolymers invented and manufactured by the chemical geniuses at DuPont. Unlike rigid plastics, Surlyn has amazing flexural stiffness that allows a board to conform and contort to the curve of the wave when controlled by applied pressure from the rider. When the torque is released, the dynamic memory properties of the Surlyn deliver instant recoil, projecting the board onto the next section. Surlyn is so strong that it is used as the cover for golf balls due to its unique abilities to resist cutting and abrasions from golf club impact. Surlyn is the slick of choice for high end bodyboards.
- 1X CFT STRINGER- A high-grade filament wound composite-fiber tube rod placed inside of the core of the board for increased board strength and spring-like recoil.
- CRESCENT TAIL- Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Loose and responsive, crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the pro team's. CNC cut for maximum precision.
- EMPIRE ERGONOMIC DECK CONTOURS- Ergonomic deck contouring is designed to lock the body into position and improve hand grip.
- DOUBLE RAILS- Double rails gives extra strength to the boards edge, This helps to give the board durability and a bit more speed. If you are looking for a better board always make sure it has double rails.
- BULL GRIPS™- Die-cut foam bulbs are positioned at each corner of the nose to enhance finger grip. Now with a new, curved contour for an even better handle.
- NOSE AND TAIL BUMPERS- Extra padding along the edge of the board to give extra strength and durability, making your board last much longer.
Tech Specs: Buzz-Tech process hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension for optimum board recoil and projection. CAD designed templates precision cut with CNC shaping machines allow for superior accuracy and consistency. Skilled craftsmen sand, trim, rail and roll each and every board for a high quality finish.
Manufactured in Indonesia at Broady Indonesia, home of the best shapers in the world and the leader of Bodyboard Quality and Technology.