VS Dave Winchester DK PP Bodyboard
Dave Winchester, one of the most versatile and dynamic riders on the planet, has applied his expertise on the knee into this snub-nosed pro model. The innovative design of this board allows riders to achieve the speed of a prone board with the maneuverability of a round nose.
- KINETIC PP CORE Constructed from premium grade 1.9lb density Polypropylene resins, Kinetic Core™ delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process.
- NXL / WAVECUSHION 8LB PE DECK
- SURLYN SLICK WITH MESH Diamond shaped mesh weave, fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin, for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- 2x STRINGERS High-grade, filament wound, composite-fiber tube, for increased board strength and spring-like recoil. (Note: Stringers do not prevent creasing – please check for stringer placement when drilling leash plug).
- CNC PRECISION SHAPING Each VS board is precision shaped on our CNC shaping machines for superior accuracy and consistency.
- BUZZ-TECH LAMINATION Hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension, for optimum board recoil and projection.
- GRADUATED CHANNELS Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels the laminar flow along the rail / hull for positive edge control.
- CRESCENT TAIL
- 55/45 DOUBLE RAILS
ABOUT VS BODYBOARDS
A Bodyboard is defined by its materials, how it's constructed and its shape. The actual shape - or template - of a board can be determined by many factors. When you combine the wave riding knowledge of the sport's best riders with the design skills of the industry's best shapers, it can only result in one thing: the highest quality boards shaped for superior performance. The Versus Project (VS) was established for this very purpose, joining elite bodyboarders with world-class shapers in a one-on-one collaboration to create the most technically progressive boards possible.